Mt Elbert climb with my love #LoveisaJourney #proflowerssweeps
Working at the office on Sunday and getting inquiry calls about properties scares me. Most of the potential buyers can’t even construct a logical sentence structure. This is a real estate office. You can’t call and give me no information and expect help. I’m not a mind reader, a psychic nor in any mood to teach you how to speak. Have an address, mls number and an idea of what you want- price, to see the property, specific questions. I have to pass on the info!
- I have realized I have a new found love for Blackbird art. My room mate thinks it’s morbid.
- I wish almost every day I could get a redo with college and go to an out of state school for a completely different major - but don’t regret the memories and friends I’ve made <3
- I hate jewelry for the most part but get suckered into buying it or people get things for me all the time. Then I feel guilty that I have it and don’t wear it. I really want to have a yard sale and get rid of most of it and keep like 4 pieces I wear all the time.
- I am slightly shorter than 5 ft tall but lied on my license, because I don’t drive without shoes on and they put me over :)
- I used to hate my natural hair color - always dyeing, getting highlights, etc since I was 12 years old. Now I have embraced it and what you see is au naturel.
- I am “awkwardly social”, I don’t like being alone but I’m not outgoing at all. I have to have a strong rapport with you before you get to know the funny, awesome me. To go to a party where I only know 1 person is extremely overwhelming for me.
- I used to pride myself on not having crazy expensive name brand stuff because I think it’s a waste and have no problem taking things 2nd hand, shopping thrift shop or Walmart - however I now have Uggs, Coach, Converse, Burberry, Ralph Loren and more in my bed room - and I feel like a poser, to myself.
- I see a therapist. He’s helping me a lot more than I thought it would. I used to think it was BS (Sorry to all my psych friends).
- My family means everything to me and when we fight it kills me. I want to constantly fix it and I know I can’t. I would do everything and anything I can for them before myself.
- I LOVE food. I have an overeating problem and I dread the day my metabolism quits on me altogether. Dieting or watching what I eat are things I am not good at.
- I am a cat person more than I am a dog person. However I’m getting used to the dog I’ve sorta adopted responsibility for.
- I have my own baby grand piano that I have neglected for years now and I wish I could have with me in my apartment. It needs to be tuned and fixed terribly. I think my 2014 new years resolution will be to get that thing working better than it is now.
- Obviously I love the number 13, but not many people know my obsession looping constantly around the numerology of 13 and how I find ways it fits into my life (think Jim Carrey move “The Number 23”) — to name a few: my 1st and 2nd initial is M, the 13th letter of alphabet, my best friend’s birthday is 13 days after mine, and lastly any time I date someone I try to find a 13 reference - if they don’t have one I assume it’s doomed for failure. Call me crazy - I’ll agree.
- I really want to join a book club - but going back to # 6, I don’t think I could do it unless someone I knew was hosting or came with.
- I love playing with makeup, hair, and dressing up. If I could afford it, I’d want to go to school for that stuff - perfect it and make it my j-o-b.
- I really sometimes can’t wait to be a mom. I’m jealous of all of my friends with kids. I fear I won’t be able to get pregnant when I’m actually trying.
- If you make me mad, make it up to me with cookies. I like snickerdoodles.
- Despite my recent personality assessment at work stating I’m cautious and question: where, what, when, how before making any judgment or decision, I typically jump into things without much thought. Case in point # 19….
- I’m moving into my neighbor’s apartment because we are dating and my room mate is moving out and I panicked about living alone in an apartment I can afford and not fear for my life in any of the viable options in a 10 mile radius of my office near Elizabeth.
I doubt anyone will read this, much less to the end. I was encouraged on Facebook to Like a post and would be given a number to express myself that many times with things people probably don’t know about me.
Cuddle fuddles with the cutest puppy ever. #puppydogeyes
Blue light special kanjam. Post cowboys winning! Our neighbors must hate us. (at Riverside Village Apartments)